Mykola Hryshchuk is a practicing lawyer in the field of construction, real estate and infrastructure.
He has more than 10 years of experience in the field of construction, in particular, he headed the Department of Legal Work of the DABI Department in Kyiv.
Mykola’s main specialization is consulting on legal regulation in construction, legal analysis of draft contracts, participation in negotiations regarding the conclusion and termination of contracts in construction, resolution of disputes related to compliance with the terms of such contracts, risk assessment during investment, protection of the rights and interests of sub urban planning entities in court.
Mykola provides legal support for the activities of urban planning entities during the implementation of preparatory and construction works, consultations and preparation of documents necessary for obtaining initial data for the design of construction objects, consultations on the procedure for commissioning completed objects and conducting negotiations.
- National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, specialization “Jurisprudence”, 2004, diploma with specialist distinction.
- Kyiv National University of Internal Affairs, specialization “Jurisprudence”, 2009, master’s degree with honors.
- The certificate of the right to practice law was issued by the Kyiv Bar Council dated 07/19/2019, series KV No. 000642.
- Legal support of the activities of the general contractor during the construction of a residential complex in the city of Kyiv;
- Protection of the rights and interests of customers in courts regarding initial data (urban planning conditions and restrictions), appeals of inspection results, fines, actions and inaction of control bodies.
- National Bar Association of Ukraine.