On December 6, we held the LEAGUE: LAW workshop Bankruptcy as an effective tool for the free market
It was very hot. Lots of questions, discussions, discussions. Bilateral performance is off the charts.
We are ready to initiate such workshops in the future.
Write in the comments what topics you would like to hear. Thank you everyone for participating!
And a special thanks to the speakers:
– Vyacheslav Zema – Head of Litigation at Nobili Law Firm
– Yuriy Moiseyev – Director of Judicial and Bankruptcy Department at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
– Nikolay Lukashuk – Chairman of the Association of Arbitration Governors of Ukraine
– Tatiana Chubar – Lawyer. Expert in Legal Regulation in Bankruptcy Relations. Doctor of Law. Former Judge of Cherkasy District Administrative Court. Teacher (coach) of the National School of Judges of Ukraine.
– Andriy Dzhura – Member of the NABU Committee on Legal Assistance to Banks and Creditors’ Rights, Deputy Director of Problem Assets Department of PJSC FUIB
– Igor Vechirko – Candidate of Law, Judge of the Central Commercial Court of Appeal We believe you came out with new thoughts and great ideas!
We do not say “Goodbye” but only “See you!”
Here’s a little video report