On June 12, 2018 Nobili’s Managing Partner Natalia Tyshchenko and Partner Olena Fomina took part in the round-table discussion “The Work of the Disciplinary Commission of Insolvency Officers of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine” organized by the Competition Law Committee of the Ukrainian Bar Association together with members of the Disciplinary Commission of Insolvency Officers.
Such questions were discussed:
- most frequent violations by insolvency officers;
- the need for creditors’ active participation in the activities of the insolvency officer;
- delaying bankruptcy procedures;
- upgrading the level of education of insolvency officers;
- recovering of damage from the owners and bankruptcy directors on subsidiary liability in the liquidation mass.