Amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention of Corruption” adopted. Conditions for exposing corruption crimes are provided. They include :
– the accuser – an individual who, in the presence of the belief that the information is reliable, reported the possible facts of corruption or corruption-related offenses, other violations of this Law by another person
– payment of compensation to the exposed person (10% of the monetary amount of the object of the corruption crime or of the damage caused to the state and more than three thousands minimum wages established at the time of the crime)
– the procedure for disclosing corruption of information by the whistleblower is standardized and its state protection is provided, to their relatives
– notification of possible facts of corruption or corruption-related offenses, other violations of this Law may be carried out by an employee of the relevant body without indication of authorship (anonymously).
– A deadline has been set for verifying information on corruption offenses
The law enters into force on January 1, 2020.
Full text at the link