Olexeii Meshe is a practicing lawyer in the areas of bankruptcy, business protection, corporate law, intellectual property and educational activities.
He has experience in jurisprudence since 2008, including 5 years of experience as an arbitration manager and more than 5 years of law practice.
Olexey’s main specialization is bankruptcy, business protection and asset optimization, pre-trial and legal representation, dispute resolution, intellectual property, protection against criminal prosecution.
Olexii provides full legal services to companies, registration and business closure, representation in courts, preparation of procedural documents and internal documentation of enterprises, protection of the rights of owners of intellectual property objects and negotiates.
Has advantages in business and accounting in optimizing the risks of business activities.
- Academy of Labor and Social Relations of the Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine, specialization “Judicial Advocacy. Prosecutor’s Office “, 2008, diploma with honors.
- Academy of Labor and Social Relations of the Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine, specialization “Judicial Advocacy. Prosecutor’s Office “, 2007, diploma with honors.
- Kyiv Vocational and Pedagogical College named after Anton Makarenko, 2005, diploma with honors of junior specialist.
- International Academy of Finance and Investment of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine, 2010, certificate.
- The author of the textbook “Firearms. The current state of arms trafficking in Ukraine ”- Kharkiv: Law, 2019.
- Certificate of the Bar Council of the Kiev region on the right to law practice as of March 27, 2014. Reported to the Bar Council of Kyiv region.
- Member of the Committee of Intellectual Property of the Bar Council of Kyiv region.
- In 2019, he was awarded the Certificate of Advocacy of the Kyiv Region Bar Association for his active involvement in the development of advocate self-government.
- Member of the State Examination Commission of Kyiv Vocational and Pedagogical College. A.S. Makarenko in the discipline “Criminal Law”.
- More than 200 business protection and support projects related to litigation and out-of-court protection of their owners, investors and corporate issues.
- More than 10 bankruptcy projects related to the activities of the arbitration manager, counseling and representation of creditors and debtors.
- National Bar Association of Ukraine.
- Ukrainian Bar Association.
- Ukrainian Gun Owners Association.
- Union of Entrepreneurs of Small, Medium and Privatized Enterprises of Ukraine.