Nataliya is one of the most experienced lawyers with more than 20 years of practice in the bankruptcy sector in Ukraine. She has counseled clients in more than 55 bankruptcy cases for more than $400 million. Nataliya advises projects that are regularly included in the publishing house “Yuridicheskaya Praktika” rating “50 largest litigation and arbitration cases in Ukraine”.
Nataliya is a practicing lawyer, Insolvency Officer and certified mediator of the Ukrainian Mediation Center. Nataliya’s professional training in law, as well as economics and accounting allows us to comprehensively assess the benefits and risks of bankruptcy proceedings. Nataliya also has a higher education in economics and training in the field of accounting
According to the publishing house «Yurydychna Gazeta» professional rating «Client’s Choice: TOP-100 best lawyers of Ukraine»:
- Best Lawyer for Restructuring and Bankruptcy 2012–2013
- among the best lawyers in dispute resolution 2013–2014
- among the 100 best lawyers of Ukraine in 2017
According to a research Ukrainian Women in Law, a professional rating of publisher, «Yuridicheskaya Gazeta» among successful women in the legal business in 2017 and 2018.
- > 55 bankruptcy cases including advising foreign investors and creditors (UniCredit Group, Olympic Casino, Ceragem, etc)
- > 100 litigations
- numerous projects related to the fulfillment of the duties of the Insolvency Officer, liquidator, legal counselor to both creditors and debtors in bankruptcy proceedings
- Dispute Resolution
- Construction & Development